How To Ask A Woman Out And Get A “YES”
For this tutorial, we’ll assume you’re asking her out within minutes of meeting her for the first time… Just to make it more interesting.
To accomplish this feat, you’ll need to have a conversation consisting of an Open, a Conversation, and a Close (OCC for short).
Below we’ll focus on the Close by giving you 3 ways to ask a girl out and get a “YES”.
Let’s jump right in…
As you know, the Close is the third and final component of an amazing conversation.
When you feel the close, take it. Don’t continue the conversation by “talking past the close.”
In sales, you are ‘talking past the close’ if you continue trying to convince a customer of the benefits of purchasing after the customer has already decided to make that purchase. This can ruin a sale.
It can also reduce your chances of a successful sarge. (To sarge is to open a set with the intent of picking up a woman.)
How do you know when it’s time to close? If you can answer “YES” to one or more of the following questions, it may be time to close:
Is she doing something to make me more welcome?
Is she responding to your touch?
Is she touching you?
Is she touching her hair, face, or body?
Is she leaning closer to you?
There are many different closing options. You can number close, kiss close, sex close, shop close, meet up close, bounce back close, immediate date close…
Or, if you’re not that interested and feel like she’d be cool to hang out with, put her in the friend zone.
YOU put girls in the friend zone – NOT the other way around.
Having female friends is an important part of your game.
They help you attract other women AND hanging out with girls is WAY more fun than hanging out with a bunch of dudes.
For this article, let’s focus on 3 different closes: The number close, meet up close, and immediate date close…
You could just ask, “what’s your number?” But I prefer to use a smoother approach. Here are a few examples:
– I need to get going. We should hang out. What steps can we take to make sure we hang out again?
– I’m running late. I have to bounce. How can we continue this conversation?
– You’re the most interesting person I’ve met in a while. We should continue this conversation some other time. (Hand her your phone.)
Meet Up Close
There’s a right way and a wrong way to ask a woman out.
Here are a few examples of the right way:
– I would love to get to know you better. I’m having a get-together on Sunday. You should come.
– Let’s meet for coffee at Starbucks around the corner. How’s 4 o’clock tomorrow?
– I was going to check out (something you both enjoy) on Sunday. You can come along if you want. Here (Hand her your phone), give me your number. I’ll text you later and we’ll set it up.
Immediate Date Close
Plan your immediate date location in advance. It should be close – within walking distance if possible.
The invitation should go something like this:
– I have a meeting in 30 minutes, but I would love to get to know you better. Would you like to join me for a quick coffee?
– I was just about to grab a smoothie. Would you like to join me?
(Great for closing at the gym after your workout.)
– Why don’t we go somewhere a little more quiet where we can relax and focus in.
(This close works best if you attract her so she approaches you first.)
If you would like to sleep with her the first day you meet, combine the Immediate Date Close with a Bounce Back and a Seduction Phase Shift.
I hope you find the information in this article to be as life-changing as it has proven to be for myself and countless others. Goodbye for now and God Bless!
FREE Advanced Training
Learn how to attract women so they approach you FIRST…
Discover Seduction Secrets no woman would dare tell you so you can flirt, banter, and seduce women like a pro…
Even if you’re not tall, rich, or handsome…
Hit the button below to claim your free training: