How I Got REVENGE On My Cheating Ex-Wife!
What’s the best way to handle a cheating wife?
Give her the silent treatment? (nope)
Sleep with one of her friends? (maybe)
Win her back? (hell to the no!)
After my divorce, I wanted my ex-wife to regret cheating on me.
I was spiritually and emotionally immature so I wanted to make her suffer.
I decided the best way to do that was to create an extraordinary lifestyle with an amazing new woman by my side.
That’s when I stumbled upon the 7 laws listed below.
These laws have created miracles in my life and the lives of countless others.
– 10x increase in income
– Exponential business growth
– Overcoming lifelong addictions
– Spontaneous disappearance of destructive habits
– Deeper more harmonious romantic relationships
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
What started as a negative, vengeful scheme turned into a positive, life-changing discovery.
So I’m going to share the laws with you now…
I. Law Of Inspiration
Goals can be created out of inspiration or desperation.
Scarcity and urgency accompany goals created out of desperation.
Goals set in desperation are a means to an end.
You want to accomplish the goal because you believe it will give you the ability to do something else.
Goals created from desperation are typically “realistic”.
They’re created by analyzing the past to come up with a “plausible” course of action.
Conversely, goals created out of inspiration arise out of love and joy.
They feel like a calling rather than an obligation.
Since inspired goals originate from love and joy:
– You feel compelled to accomplish them
– You’re not pursuing them as a means to get or do something else, and
– Your actions come from a place of wholeness and abundance instead of lack
“Inspiration is the reason painters paint, dancers dance, writers write, and singers sing, even if they never get paid or make a living from it.”
To create goals out of inspiration, list your answers to this question:
If you had infinite money, already traveled the world, had no fear, and didn’t receive any recognition for it, what would you do or what would you create?
II. Law Of Assignment
What if everything in your life served a divine purpose – even the pain?
What if every challenge was a gift?
What if every problem was life happening FOR you, not TO you?
If this is the case, you can:
– Truly honor each moment presented to you.
– Come into every situation with a sense of appreciation.
– Lovingly accept people, circumstances, and events as they are – not as you wish them to be.
“When you struggle against the present experience, you’re actually struggling against becoming the best version of yourself.”
(1) Treat the world as your classroom and every uncomfortable situation as a Universal assignment intended to help you heal and grow.
(2) Accept that you can’t avoid an assignment. You can only postpone it.
If you choose postponement, it will continue presenting itself through different life experiences.
Running from an assignment is like running around a track.
You’ll inevitably wind up back in the same situation again and again until the assignment is completed.
(3) Allow yourself to feel any pain the assignment triggers without resisting or modifying the feeling in any way.
Breathe into the pain and experience it fully until it goes away.
This “feeling” process will complete the assignment and heal the pattern for good.
III. Law Of Opportunity
By practicing the previous law (the Law of Assignment) you’ll have the clarity needed to turn problems into opportunities.
Here are a few examples…
Problem: You break your leg while playing a sport.
Opportunity: The experience gives you an idea for designing a special shoe or leg support that prevents injuries.
Problem: Your job sucks.
Opportunity: You can seek a more rewarding career that allows you to get paid doing something you love.
Problem: You’re divorced and have trouble getting quality dates.
Opportunity: You can reinvent yourself, learn how to seduce gorgeous young women, and experience the giddy, honeymoon phase of newfound love.
“When a problem presents itself, look for a seed of opportunity and combine that seed with your desires.”
When you experience adversity:
(1) List your answers to these two questions:
– What can I learn from this experience?
– How can I use this experience to benefit myself and/or others?
(2) Take action on your answers!
IV. Law Of Service
You have a unique talent and you express that talent in a way no one else can duplicate.
“Find your unique talent, serve humanity with it, and you can generate all the wealth you desire.”
(1) List your answers to these two questions:
– What do you love doing so much that you lose all sense of time and space? (This will uncover your gifts.)
– How can you serve humanity using your gifts?
(2) Take action on your answers!
V. Law Of Awareness
What is your true nature?
To answer objectively, consider the natural, default state of a baby.
Are babies naturally stressed, anxious, fearful, and self-conscious?
Or, are babies naturally blissful, joyous, and loving?
It may not feel like it at times, but your natural state of being is joy, love, ecstasy, freedom, and gratitude.
To revert to your natural state of bliss, practice present-moment awareness.
“The past is history, the future is a mystery, and this moment is a gift. That’s why this moment is called the present.”
Practice mindful meditation.
Use anchors to keep your mind still while meditating.
Or, don’t concern yourself with quieting your mind at all.
Just let the thoughts flow, observe them without following them, and see if you can tell where they come from.
“The longer you stay in a state of mindfulness, the more miracles will show up in your life.”
VI. Law Of Least Effort
Magnets don’t try to attract metal objects, they just do.
Flowers don’t try to bloom, they bloom.
The moon doesn’t try to orbit the earth.
It’s the moon’s nature to travel around the earth.
And it’s human nature to make desires manifest into physical form, easily and effortlessly.
In Vedic Science, the age-old philosophy of India, this principle is known as “economy of effort”.
Ultimately, you reach a state where you do nothing and accomplish everything.
The magnet example is a good illustration.
You can’t make magnetism, it can only be displayed.
If you want to build a magnet you must conform to the law of magnetism.
In other words, you surrender or yield to the law.
In like manner, to use the Law of Least Effort you must conform to a law just as real as the law governing magnetism.
The Law of Least Effort works through attention, minus effort.
So you can employ the law to hurry without haste and reach your goal without effort.
“What is commonly called a ‘miracle’ is actually an expression of the Law of Least Effort.”
Expand your mindful meditation practice as follows:
(1) For the first half of your meditation, be mindful as outlined in the action steps for the Law of Awareness above.
(2) For the second half of your meditation, imagine yourself being what you want to be or having what you want to have.
Imagine yourself partaking in the experience of your desired outcome to generate the feeling of your wish fulfilled.
Picturing your desire without assuming the feeling of the wish fulfilled, is futile daydreaming.
(3) Outside of your meditative practice, continue to imagine and assume the feeling of your desire fulfilled until it fills the mind and crowds all other ideas out of consciousness.
When this assumption becomes your dominant feeling (not an isolated experience but a maintained attitude), the attainment of your ideal is inevitable.
This is not mere fantasy, but a truth you can prove by experience.
(4) Take inspired action as directed by your intuition.
Of course, you can ignore the Law of Least Effort and continue getting results through effort and trying, but at a cost.
The cost is resistance, friction, and a compromised immune system.
It’s much less stressful to put the principle of “do less and accomplish more” into action.
“The great secret of the Law of Least Effort is a controlled imagination and well-sustained attention firmly and repeatedly focused on the feeling of the wish fulfilled until it dominates your consciousness. You are limited only by your uncontrolled imagination and lack of attention to the feeling of your wish fulfilled.”
VII. Law Of The Natural
The laws above are rooted in spirituality (the Supernatural).
We must also honor the laws governing our three-dimensional reality (the Natural).
As you know…
– You have a much better chance of being fit if you eat right and exercise regularly.
– You have a much better chance of maintaining financial freedom if you know how to manage money.
– You have a much better chance of achieving your dating and relationship goals if you know how to attract and seduce women.
Therefore, one must combine the Natural with the Supernatural to guarantee success.
“Without the natural AND the supernatural we are left with the unnatural.”
To capitalize on the Supernatural: Apply the laws outlined above.
To capitalize on the Natural: Master your craft.
The secret to lasting health, wealth, and relationships isn’t written in hieroglyphics.
The information is readily available.
Acquire the knowledge and implement it yourself.
Or, follow success.
Find someone who has already accomplished your desired result and get them to show you how it’s done.
If you would like more, check out the Get Some Ass Masterclass for divorced men over 40.